A mansion. One murder. Five suspects.
In Coorpacademy’s Clue investigation, you will step into the shoes of Colonel Mustard. Your objective: to understand who is behind the murder of Mr. Boddy.
To solve this crime, you will have to discover a maximum of clues by questioning five suspects. Be careful, they will mislead you, knowingly or not. Your critical mind will be essential to unravel the truth.
Have a good investigation!
Looking for critical thinking!
According to the World Economic Forum, critical thinking skills are among the top 5 most sought-after skills by companies.
It allows you to think better, to identify and gather the right information, then analyze it logically, avoiding the pitfalls of thinking or speaking.
1. Go to the hall of the manor.
2. Choose an action: interview a suspect or explore a room.
3. Listen carefully to the interrogations, and find the fallacious argument or cognitive bias hidden in each suspect’s speech.
4. Collect clues as you explore.
5. Take notes and report the results of your investigation.
CLUE and HASBRO and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. ©2021 Hasbro.