Tag Heuer’s objective is to train dealers worldwide so that they acquire perfect knowledge of the collections as well as the brand’s values and watchmaking know-how.
The digital learning program aims to go beyond basic product training and to implement an ambassadors program.
The choice was made to use a fun, flexible and interactive tool that can be deployed in all markets.
Since 1860, watchmaking pioneer TAG Heuer has been blending technological innovations, high-precision timekeeping and cutting-edge designs to create products whose performance continues to shape the passing of time.
TAG Heuer’s watches are distributed through a network composed of 75% multi-brand stores and 25% own-brand boutiques. The aim is:
- That salespeople appropriate the brand so that they become its ambassadors, especially in independent retail outlets where TAG Heuer needs to stand out from the crowd.
- To go beyond basic product training and implement an ambassadors program.
TAG Heuer is training 24,000 salespeople around the world via a MOOCs’ paltform available in 14 languages All the online courses aim:
- To ensure perfect knowledge of the collections as well as the brand’s values,
- To share fundamentals of watchmaking know-how,
- To develop selling skills
The choice was made to use a fun, flexible and interactive tool that can be deployed in all markets
TRAINED SALES REP
Per month and per user
Colette Vullierat Chrigui
“We were looking for a modern way to reach sales staff in real time. The content is very comprehensive. It has ten modules, including the history of the brand and its expertise –very handy knowledge for new recruits – as well as product information highlighting new developments, after-sales service, and so on..”
Necessario et ut ut fidem ad discernente silente silente provincias detortum a insontes Mesopotamia causarum cladium orientales versabatur per turbidum oportunum per exturbatum internarum antea versabatur nec bella orientales ubique.