The HR themes of the recovery: what are the skills to develop to go back to work serenely?
September is the end of the vacations and the return to the office, but it is also the time to start all over again, the beginning of a new chapter. This new school year is particular, it follows a long period where individuals and companies had to adapt in record time. In a world in upheaval, what are the key HR issues of 2021? What skills are already essential to meet the challenges of the new year? Let’s discover the chapter that is being written.
Transforming to last
The list of skills you can develop by accessing the more than 1,800 courses available in our premium content catalog covers all those deemed indispensable by the World Economic Forum for 2025.
This year, the most sought-after topics on our platforms reflect the upheavals that companies and their organizations are facing. The key competencies to support managerial, digital, cultural and organizational transformations are widely represented in the catalog, as shown by the top 5 competencies covered in terms of number of courses offered.
Continuous learning to evolve in a changing world
Learning allows you to progress and evolve, and in a context as changing as the one we know today, it is a key to ensuring the relevance of the skills you will develop to face the challenges that the future holds.
So which courses make you want to learn the most? Let’s find out in the top 5 most played courses of 2021:
- The course “Communicate effectively to collaborate better” co-edited with Dunod Formation, which gains 2 places compared to the 2020 ranking.
- The Coorpacademy course “Big Data”, which loses 1 place compared to the 2020 ranking, but which remains a must!
- The course “Adopt an agile culture” published by Coorpacademy, which enters the Top 5 by gaining 4 places compared to the 2020 ranking.
- The course “Solving complex problems with the 4S method” co-edited with Bernard Garrette and Olivier Sibony, which also makes a triumphant entry in this Top 5 2021, gaining 10 places compared to the 2020 ranking.
- The course “1 hour to stop stressing and stay zen” co-edited by Dunod Formation, which remains in the Top 5 despite losing one place compared to the 2020 ranking
Key skills for the future
Training plays a crucial role in ensuring that your employees develop their skills and adapt to the new expectations of the job market.
In view of the top 5 skills consumed in the 2nd quarter of 2021, our learners are already ready to serenely apprehend the uncertainties of tomorrow’s world:
Topics that are on the rise
The skills found in the top 5 skills consumed in 2021 do not vary so much from those whose consumption is growing fastest in Q2 2021. The need to meet new employee expectations and adapt to new ways of working is only intensifying. Not surprisingly, digital literacy skills are on the rise, as the digital transformation of companies is never done.
The start of the HR season will not take place without the transformation of companies, and consequently, not without an increase in the skills of all employees. To accompany them in the changes that are already concrete, soft skills will be essential.
Thus, to apprehend the start of the 2021 school year, we recommend:
- To know and understand the technological evolutions that are taking place more and more rapidly;
- Develop your ability to identify, understand and react appropriately to the emotions of others in order to promote team cohesion;
- Demonstrate flexibility and agility to respond effectively to current and future developments
- Successfully leverage relevant company data to create value
- Manage your teams in the best conditions, including remotely, while making good use of diversity
- To learn continuously on Coorpacademy, to increase your skills while having fun!